Skyrim - Elder Scrolls V Wiki
Welcome to the Skyrim wiki!
Welcome to the Skyrim wiki on Neoseeker
- Skyrim is the sequel to The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion and takes place in the frozen province in the north, which is also the home of the Nords. With the prophecy of the Dragons return it is up to you as a Dovahkiin to fight them.
- The game was developed by Bethesda Softworks and was released on November 11th, 2011 (11.11.11)
- IMPORTANT! As is with most new games, and simply due to the sheer amount of content, this Wiki maintains a ZERO TOLERANCE when it comes to spoilers of any kind. Authors should clearly mark their pages if such is present.
What we know about SkyrimCheck out our Fact List.
Skyrim, also known as "The Throat", is the northern province of Tamriel, in which the game takes place.
- The Thieves Guild - (220.127.116.11, 06:20, 17 April 2015)
- Ivarstead - (18.104.22.168, 10:40, 20 June 2014)
- Category:Weapons - (MJ The Unrelenting, 23:39, 10 February 2014)
- Sam Guevenne - (22.214.171.124, 21:22, 27 January 2014)
- Snow Elf - (MJ The Unrelenting, 02:18, 13 January 2014)
- Altmer - (MJ The Unrelenting, 02:11, 13 January 2014)
- Nord - (MJ The Unrelenting, 02:06, 13 January 2014)
- Solitude - (MJ The Unrelenting, 01:49, 13 January 2014)
- Orc - (126.96.36.199, 05:30, 3 January 2014)
- Destruction - (Lesley Pro_04, 15:32, 27 March 2013)